Type of personal information collected
The personal information we collect may include:
- personal details (such as name, date of birth, address, email, mobile number, drivers licence number and other similar information);
- financial information (such as bank account numbers or card details that you link to your account);
- social media information; and
- any other information we require to provide our products and services.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information that you give us to provide our products and services, and for the purposes which are reasonably necessary for our business activities to function or if required by law.
We use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to provide and maintain products and services to you;
- customer support;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- internal record keeping;
- any promotional campaigns as per the terms and conditions of that campaign;
- to improve our product and service offering to you; and
- to comply with any of our legal and regulatory obligations.
We collect behaviour information on our website or app whilst you are active on it, and the times and manner in which you access or use our platform. Our platform uses "cookies" to customise our content for advertising and to measure its effectiveness. The platform also uses tracking and analytical tools so that we can improve our services.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information about you in order to effectively provide and maintain our products and services.
We may share your personal information:
- within our corporate group and related companies;
- to our partners and service providers who are based locally or overseas and help with our business operations including in relation to fraud prevention, identity verification, payment collection, marketing, customer service, and technology services;
- to credit reporting bodies, including to report account information, as permitted by law;
- if we are otherwise permitted or required to do so by law;
- to other organisations (unless you tell us not to) and their agents for the marketing of their products and services;
- to potential investors or acquirers; or
- in other circumstances where you have first consented to the disclosure.
Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
If you require more information about Privacy laws generally, please contact:
The Privacy Commissioner
Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner
GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Phone: 1300 363 992
We may use your personal information from time to time to inform you about current and future products and services. To opt out of communications, please contact us at email@example.com
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. We will keep your personal information secure by taking reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, and unauthorised access, use, modification, and disclosure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: